Search the Web

Custom Search

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Why did this happen?

I was watching Star Gold the other day (and by the other day I mean in my engineering exams, preparatory leave, around a few years ago). I was watching the Neha Dhupia Movie 'Julie', because I had missed it in the cinema and it looked like the kind of movie I would not want to pay for and watch. So I thought what the hell I might as well watch it.

I was watching it and it reached the scene where Kiran Kumar's (I think that is his real name) character makes his indecent proposal to Julie. And just before he was about to make the proposal...the audio for the movie goes away and then there is techno music. I was laughing that Star tv could actually make such a mistake.

I was actually wondering later if they made a mistake or was some of the dialog being blocked by some moral policing policy...I still wonder.

Why show the movie if they are gonna cut the important dialogs....that too the plot turning point dialogs. Also don't they know that proper grown adults are watching!!!




Fancy Some Shopping?
Flipkart.com

1 comment:

surbhi seth said...

*tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk*
I feel your pain!