Search the Web

Custom Search

Friday, July 15, 2011

Basic Life survival skills with EyeHandy.com

It is very important that one learns to do things by oneself. Be it driving, changing your car tire, how to iron clothes etc. These basic life skills may be missing in some people, at very important stages of life.
It may sound absurd but I never knew how to iron a formal shirt at age 25!

I once found myself living alone in a foreign country, and was forced to learn to iron formal shirts, and even how to cook (cooking I was fortunate enough to learn from a friend, she taught me well).
Thanks to amazing technology and You Tube, I was able to learn how to do things myself by finding and watching, easy to follow instruction videos. There are some drawbacks, for e.g. I can't iron shirts without using an ironing board, because I did not  find the "How to iron your shirt on the floor" video, a skill which my wife is an expert at.

I came across an amazing new site for only DIY videos. There is SO MUCH to LEARN there.
I think I will pick up one new skill a day. You should visit.

Anyway, off to the site to learn how to re-string my acoustic guitar.




Fancy Some Shopping?
Flipkart.com

No comments: