Search the Web

Custom Search

Saturday, October 01, 2011

METALLICA IN INDIA YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

After years and years of waiting...METALLICA  ARE FINALLY COMING TO INDIA.
This is such a big, lifetime opportunity for all of us.

Never did I think that I would get the chance to see Metallica. I remember being depressed one day thinking that I may not get to see Metallica in my life time while a couple of friends of mine went for their live show in America.
 The show details are as follows

28th October 2011 Budd F1 race track in India (near Delhi/Noida)
30th October 2011 at the Bangalore  Palace ground in Bangalore.

I have already booked my plane tickets and bought my entry tickets

So what are you waiting for?
Book your show tickets here , your
train tickets here, your plane tickets here and your stay here


Fancy Some Shopping?
Flipkart.com

2 comments:

Bose said...

Youre truly well informed and very intelligent. Finance Resume Templates

Anonymous said...

Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
39 Anthea
Aaradhya Eastwind
Aaradhya Nine
Aaradhya One
Aayush Aura