Search the Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

... warnings from PIFF

As bad luck would have it, 6 out of the 8 movies I saw today were REALLY REALLY atrocious. All the good ones I missed...due to many reasons...If you want reviews and also to know which were good read this

Anyway moving along.

Italian Movie:- 3 Days of Anarchy
--------------------------------------
Well this movie REALLY REALLY sucked.
The title (and even the synopsis which I got) are totally miss leading. No story, No Sense. Please avoid this.

Kontakt
-----------
I missed the first half hour of this movie. The rest was okay...a bit funny. I would say watch it if there is nothing better.

Brazilian Movie Silver Salt.
---------------------------------
Another nonsense movie. It started well....was pretty good till halfway....and then just went nowhere...really fast...and I didn't even realise when or how...

French Movie The Piano Teacher
-----------------------------------------
Turn around ... AND RUN, RUN, RUN to save your life, save your brains, save the food in your stomach...and anything in your life that has even the most devoid meaning. This movie is by far the worst movie I have EVER seen. I am totally off FRENCH Movies thanks this distasteful master piece...... I really should have watched fish Defacating in the Sea and it's related intricacies, instead.


Fancy Some Shopping?
Flipkart.com

1 comment:

Madame Mahima said...

LOL you're every movie makers worst nightmare mayank!